For Program & Services, Call 346-715-9483
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Programs. JFK Global is nonprofit Charity Clinic that provides equitable and affordable access to primary healthcare and mental health services to low-income, uninsured, underserved, and indigent families. Our medical staff provides telemedicine and primary care services via UpDox clinical portal.
- Preventive Programs includes participation of community members in free special programs for diabetes control, hypertension, COVID-19 education, testing and vaccination, liver scan testing, and free flu shots. We reach out to the public through local radio stations with public service announcements on various health topics such as the importance of wearing masks and getting vaccinated. These messages are aired on radio stations that target Spanish and Urdu-speaking audiences.
- COVID19 Education, Testing and Vaccination. Through our vaccination education and vaccination efforts, we have reached out to more than 50,000 people and partnered with many real estate owners, grocery stores, (e.g., Fiesta), Houston Family Medicine and Pediatrics, TopBlood, EZ Health Check, and other organizations to provide education, vaccination and testing, and mobile vaccination services.
- Last year, we vaccinated more than 6,600 individuals with the help of the National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (NAFC). Through NAFC, JFK Global was able to purchase needed equipment for our vaccination program, reach out to areas with low vaccination rates, and provide vaccinations directly to the community-based organization’s members.
- In addition, JFK Global has established a team that reaches out to communities through its mobile van. This program reaches out to indigent communities to overcome vaccine hesitancy in underserved areas. We work with a diverse group of community partners in Houston and the Southeast Texas region to meet the needs of communities of color, hard-to-reach families including mentally challenged individuals and children, who lack basic access to primary care, education, and vaccination support. We offer educational materials in diverse languages and distribute them to communities of color and the uninsured population.
- JFK Global has established a team that reaches out to communities through its mobile van. This program is further supported by the Texas A&M Vaccine Outreach and Education Grant to educate indigent communities and overcome vaccine hesitancy in underserved areas. The grant has given further impetus to reach diverse JFK Global community partners from Southwest Houston to the Southeast Texas region. Texas A&M Health Round 1 funding provided an avenue to communities of color, hard-to-reach families including mentally changed individuals and children who lack basic access to primary care, education, and vaccination support. We provide educational materials in several languages to communities of color and the uninsured populations.
- We want our community members to be healthy and prosperous. To that end, we have collaborated with many community organizations and charitable institutions to provide free medical, dental, and mental health services. Our community-based partners offer affordable services to women, children, and families who have no medical insurance.
- Prayer Services. If families are in difficulty, depressed, and need help on worldly matters or facing challenges in their lives, our services bring strong inter-faith approaches, they can call us anytime for prayers no matter where they live or what their circumstances. Our prayers are strong, our prophecy will change their lives, what they need is to have faith in one unique God.